New Landing How can we help? Atelier Adjusting Responsive Page Sizes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    JackMagic

Hi there,

I’d like to adjust the responsive page size when the browser goes below 1400px and change it to the tablet view as my menu is no to big.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Are you referring to the menu? If so go to Theme Options > Mobile Menu Options, here you can choose when to activate the mobile menu

– Kyle

JackMagic

Hi Kyle,

Thanks but I need to set a specific width of pixels. Is that possible?

Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m afraid not sorry

– Kyle

Senor

Is there going to be a feature added where you can choose the breakpoint? I have the same amount of items in the top menu as the “DEMO SITE” however it still doesn’t look good on tablet and when I manually resize the screen the text goes underneath the logo and the cart icon. This makes the menu not responsive at all…

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Set the mobile menu to turn on at iPad in the Theme Options

– Kyle

Senor

Hey thanks for that. Where do I change this setting. I am currently in the menu: (Theme Options > Mobile Header Options > Mobile Header Visibility). However the only options i have are: Tablet Landscape, Tablet Portrait and Mobile.

Basically the trouble i have is that when you resize the window the menu items drop down into the slider area before it swaps to a mobile menu, only if i have more than 6 items in the top menu. If i have 6 items max the menu items slide under the logo and the shopping basket. My client is not happy as this is meant to be a responsive theme. Could you please help me resolve this?

This seems to be an issue for a lot of people from what i have been reading.

I believe the idea here would be to have a variable (px width) that makes the menu swap to the mobile menu when the page size hits it. Then this theme can cater for customers that require bigger menus.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Yes, please change it to Tablet Landscape.

Thanks,
    David.

StephCley

Hi, i have the same issue on my website: http://www.fit365.dk

I changed it to Tablet Landscape, but it didn’t solve my problem.

For WP-login detail, I’ve sent you a request with the informations.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register