New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Adding phone text to Header/Nav area

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    stoneslade

I searched for this so I’m sorry if it’s already posted and I missed it.

I would like to add the phone number to the header/menu area like I have before by adding code to the header in the editor of your Flexform theme here amedspa.com

I’ve tried to drop the code into a few areas of the Dante header but can’t seem to find the right line. Can you assist?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please add a WP URL and WP login details.

You can add your phone number into: Theme Options => Header Options => Top Bar right text config. Be sure to check Enable Top Bar => On.

Thanks,
    David.

stoneslade
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

You can increase the font size if you wish:

#top-bar {
        font-size: 18px;
    }

For more advanced modification as mentioned above you would need a web developer to assist you.

Thanks,
    David.

stoneslade

I had no problem adding the code for the phone number on Flexform on this site amedspa.com in the header.php but can’t seem to make it work with Dante. Can you tell me where to put the code? I don’t have a problem doing it myself other than just not being sure where to drop it.

David Martin – Support

You will need to activate your child theme. Then locate the function called sf_header which can be found here: /dante/includes/sf-header.php.

Copy the entire function called sf_header into your child theme functions.php file, then add in your code where you need it depending on what header layout you are using, within that function.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register