New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Adding new featured images – size wrong on shop page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,
    Maybe there has been an update, but something seems different when I try and add images to a product. Featured images, to be exact.

Example: Ijsbeer
    If you add the Ijsbeer image as the featured image, it scales differently on the shop page…? This is a recent development. I uploaded a new image today. Made a new product Ijsbeer. That product Ijsbeer (is now in concept, if you might want to check it out), has a featured image (size 1000×0000 just like the other products have as a featured image). But it looks wrong on the shop page.

Please see attached document for details.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Have you changed your WooCommerce settings?

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

No… this started happening after an update 🙁

Kyle – SUPPORT

I can’t find this product, can you send me a link?

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

This product in in Concept. Maybe that’s why you can’t find it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

I’ll need it published so I can compare it to the other images like in your screenshot

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi Kyle,

First I’ll introduce myself, Driesje, in time I’ll be a new contact for the galerietje webshop.

I’ve put new items/products in the shop and unfortunately all the images that are shown on the shoppage (so newly added images to the image library) are scaled differently then the images that were already in the shop.
    Therefore they are not live (looks strange to have different sizes of products in the shoppage) I’ve put them in concept.

If you have the time please send me a message so I can have them live for a short period of time so you can see what is happening and hopefully advise.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you, Driesje

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi there

The only thing that would cause your images to scale differently is if you have changed the settings in WooCommerce > Settings for the image sizes, or if the images you have uploaded are scaled differently

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register