New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Add to Shopping Bag – Button

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    crystallisspecimens

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE BLACK BOX WHEN YOU PASS THE MOUSE OVER A PRODUCT.
    IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE ITS COLOR? AND EDIT THE INFORMATION WRITTEN INSIDE.
    I HAVE BLOCKED THE PRICES SO ONLY CUSTOMERS LOGGED IN CAN VIEW. THE BUTTON IS FINE WHEN CUSTOMERS LOGGED IN BECAUSE THE MESSAGE IN THE BLACK BOX TELL THEM TO ADD THE PRODUCT TO SHOPPING BAG. BUT WHEN A NEW CUSTOMERS IS VIEWING THE WEBSITE WITHOUT LOGIN IN. THE BLACK BOX IS EMPTY AND I WANT THIS MESSAGE TO BE WRITTEN: LOGGED IN FOR PRICES. SO CUSTOMERS CAN REGISTER AND VIEW THE PRICES FINALLY. ALSO WHEN YOU CLICK IN AN SPECIFIC PRODUCT BEFORE LOGIN IN IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A BUTTON: LOGGIN IN FOR PRICES. TO REDIRECT CUSTOMERS TO THE LOGIN PAGE.
    Here is the website: http://www.crystallis.com. When you click in PRODUCTS in the menu, choose any category and then pass the mouse over a product to see the bak box empty.

thx

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    At our demo black box button always shows default Add to Shopping Bag text. Have you made any changes in code through edit files or plugin ?
    Thanks

crystallisspecimens

I installed a plugin to hide prices and hide the “add to shopping bag” button for customers not registered or logged in. When they log in is fine. but when they are logged out the black box appears with nothing written. Would be nice to write: LOGIN FOR PRICES. Any idea??

THX

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I don’t see the black box? (see screenshot) Which browser are you using

– Kyle

crystallisspecimens

Hi, In the MENU, please choose PRODUCTS . Choose Angels CATEGORY. just pass the mouse over the product then you will see the black box
    THX

crystallisspecimens

Also in the product page. Just like the screen shot you sent to me. Is it possible to add a button: LOGGIN FOR PRICES, to take customers straight to the REGISTER PAGE?
    Maybe a plugin?

THX

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this to your custom css:

.shop-actions {
      display: none;
    }

Unfortunately not, that is something the plugin should provide

– Kyle

crystallisspecimens

Kyle,

I need the button. The button works fine when a customer is logged in. But when he is logged out, then I would like the message to be: LOGGIN FOR PRICES. Otherwise the button appears plain black and does not look nice.
    Is that possible?
    THX

Kyle – SUPPORT

As said above, it is not possible. You have used a 3rd party plugin for this functionality, the plugin has not added the functionality of showing ‘login for prices’ when a user is not logged in. There is nothing we can do about that as we are not the developers of the plugin.

– Kyle

crystallisspecimens

ok. that is fine.
    thanks

crystallisspecimens

How can I change the color of the button?
    I am trying in APPEARANCE – CUSTOMIZE. But can’t find where.
    Thx

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

– Kyle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register