New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Add product within product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hello again,

The website I am making is for a gallery. I would like to sell frames with the paintings, but I don’t want to add them to my shop as separate products. Just as an option on the product page. So people look at a painting, add it to their shopping bag, and can also check a box that instantly adss a frame to their order. Is there a way I can do this? I am using simple products now, maybe I have to use variable products for this?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Yes please use variable products

DAPPER-tekstenweb

OK, thank you. I made a variable product. Now I want people that are on the product page to check a box or something to add a frame. Now I’ve made it like this, with a drop down, but thats not really what I’m looking for.

http://galerietje.emeticus.nl/winkel/geen-categorie/var-met-lijsten/

Can you tell me if the checkbox option is a possibility?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, the link leads to a 404 ๐Ÿ™

I’m afraid I don’t think that a checkbox is possible, but I’d recommend asking the WooCommerce support team if they have a plugin or extension you could use ๐Ÿ™‚

All the best

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

Ok, thanks for that. Sorry, the product got removed in the meantime. I’m not sure if I can contact Woocommerce, since I haven’t bought one of their themes.

I have a few other questions, posted a week ago, but still no answer. Would you be so kind as to reply to these any time soon? http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/qs-on-page-title-logo-products-and-some-more/

Melanie – SUPPORT

Sure, so I can close this thread?!

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Yes, please ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Topic resolved ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register