Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    mjmoran

Where are the correct files to add more icon options and adjust the styling for this? Is there an easy way to do this?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

The shortcode uses Font Awesome, here’s the list with most of the available icons: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/ (I said “most”, because the theme is using FontAwesome 3, not 4 – and there’s no cheatsheet for 3 anymore, so the new icons in 4 are not available).

Now, when you insert an icon, it basically inserts a shortcode that looks like this, for example:

[icon image="beaker" size="small" cont="yes/no"]

You only need to change the image=”” part. If you look at the link I provided, we can change the shortcode to show the “anchor” icon instead, just by having it like this:

[icon image="anchor" size="small" cont="yes/no"]

So you can use the link to check the icon names and use them in the shortcode, without that “fa-” in front of them.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    UDTHEMES Support

stefanoferruggiara

But here the font is in this format!
    fa-ban

stefanoferruggiara

i remove but doesn’t work!

mjmoran

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for your response. I guess I’m looking for an easy way to add these to the drop down menu. I’m passing this on to a client, and I’d like to make the process of choosing icons as easy as possible.

Any way to adjust the php function files to provide more icons in the drop down?

Thanks,
    Mike

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I’m afraid you cannot add additional icons to the fontawesome icons that are available. All the best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register