New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Add more accordions on product page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    seaofghosts

Hello! I’ve just purchased Neighborhood thank you for such a lovely theme.

I have a list of quite a few things I’d like help/advice with, but I should probably keep each thing to it’s own thread.

Firstly, I find the standard sidebar within a product page FAR too wide. I set it to mini or masonry or standard it doesn’t seem to change width.

I thought rather than having the sidebar, I could put this information into multiple accordions?

I have “Description” and “Additional Details” – I’d love to add three more – “Returns Policy”, “Size Chart” and “Care Instructions”. It would be a great solution so I didn’t need to have these links in a sidebar and keep the product page full width.

Is there a way to have all of these accordion up? It would be so lovely!

Otherwise, is there a way to make the sidebar thinner? Ideally around 200px? It’s all on a framework so I’m quite hesitant to change it.

seaofghosts

Ugh I know I shouldn’t bump my thread as it won’t get looked at BUT I figured out how to make the sidebar thinner! I would still prefer more accordions though so if this is something that can be done please advise!!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I’m afraid it’s really difficult to add more accordions, you would need to have php knowledge and modify the required php files directly for that.

If you’re unsure how to do that we would recommend hiring a developer to assist.

All the best

seaofghosts

Thanks, I will get in touch with a developer friend to see if they can do it. If not I will definitely get your rec ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck and thanks for understanding!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register