New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Add currency to aux header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    Fernando_

http://www.ouibonjour.com
    WordPress 3.8.1
    Neighborhood Version: 1.68

Hi guys,

I’ve purchased the WooCommerce Currency Converter, and I’ve installed the amr shortcode any widget so I can have a shortcode for it. Now I want to try to put the widget together with “Sign In” and “My Account” in the aux header. Or, if it’s too much, besides the search bar and cart would work fine, too!

Any help on how I should proceed?

Thanks again guys, you’re the best!

Fernando_
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide shortcode and docs of plugin so i can help you in this .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Fernando_

Shortcode: [do_widget “WooCommerce Currency Converter”]

Docs (I hope this is what you meant) : http://wordpress.org/plugins/amr-shortcode-any-widget/

BonusDeLuxe

Dear Support
    what about adding currency changer in top menu, next to the lovely language chooser.
    I am using WPML plugin, with currency related do language but it doesn’t work visually to me.
    When we have: English โ€” Euro or English โ€” US Dollars or British โ€” Pounds it is not working well. Currency switcher on product page over “Need Help? Contact Us” doesn’t look well I would like to get read of it, instead to create switcher next of “Language” tab.
    Please consider it : )
    regards

Fernando_

Hi again,

I hope you have the time to reply today, as it is getting a little urgent. I guess “BonusDeLuxe”‘s reply put this request at the bottom of the list (and surely this one too), but I still hope you can help me out today ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I put code at your desire location and i cant more style due to third party plugin support .
    Thanks

Fernando_

Hi Mohammad,

I’m so sorry to create double work, but as you can understand, the alignment of this is simply not attractive – considering that it is a little below “sign in” and “my account”.

Is it possible to place this to the left of the search bar and cart? Because I can code it to be a drop down menu, I think it will look better that way ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Fernando

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its is possible due to more customization and need more extra code for mobile layout .Unfortunately that is not part of the current theme functionality, and it’s not within the scope of our support to be able to provide that functionality as it is more work than a small customisation. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need that functionality, potentially from one of the below resources:

https://codeable.io

Home

http://www.microlancer.com

Fernando_

That’s okay Mohammad. I understand. Can you please remove the code? I will customize the plugin layout and leave it on the top bar menu instead.

Thanks again.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have removed that code from header .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Fernando_

Thanks, putting this ticket as resolved.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

It ok .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

dens42

Hi Fernando,

I want to do the same things to my website soldart.com
    Can you let me know how you do it ?

All the best

Denis

Kyle – SUPPORT
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register