New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Add clearing div after post content in single post template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    NiO

Hi Swiftideas,

Currently, the single post template does not include a clearing div after the post content. So, when divs are used in the post content when writing, things can get wonky. Including a <div class=”clearfix”></div> would avoid that ๐Ÿ™‚

I now include <div class=”clearfix”></div> at the end of the post content when writing, but it would be nice not having to think about that ๐Ÿ™‚

Or am I missing something somewhere?

Cheers,
    Johan

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that you managed to resolve it. Anyway you can include bottom padding through page meta options.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

NiO

Hi Mohammad,

My request has nothing to do with padding ๐Ÿ™‚ It is a suggested single-post template improvement. The “sharing” section in single-post has float + auto width settings. So, it will wrap around the last div that is included in the post content itself.

Adding “<div class=”clearfix”></div>” in the template in between the post content section and the sharing section would avoid that people would have to use my workaround.

Thanks,
    Johan

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestion ๐Ÿ™‚ . Which theme is being used by you?
    Mohammad

NiO

Hi Mohammad,

Latest version of Atelier.

Cheers,
    Johan

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We will add this in next upgrade sure.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register