New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Add 1 more tab to products single page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Raul

Hello everyone.

I need assistance on a change that I would like to do for my client. I need to add an extra option into my products page. I would like to add “Accessories” for example. I bought a plugin that do that but it didn’t work with this template. Here is the page that I would like to add the tab for example LINK

Any ideas ?

Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You would have to purchase this plugin: http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-tab-manager/

– Kyle

Raul

Hello Kyle and thank you for reply. I already bought another plugin and didn’t work.

Are you sure that this add on will work ? Do you know if it has been tested ?

Thank you

Raul

I’ve just install it and it is not working. I tried by using a global tab and a product level tab and it is not adding the new tab. Can you please let me know how to fix it ?

This is a template problem since I change the theme to Twenty Fourteen and it is working the plugin.

Thank you

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please could you go to Theme Options > WooCommerce options and change to tabs, and let me know if it works with tabs?

– Kyle

Raul

YES it worked. Thank you Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great, no problem

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register