Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    marcusalbertsson

Hi!

How can I create an accordion sidebar menu?

I have a standard sidebar menu, and it works and looks great. But with subcategory I would like to have them closed or with accordion effect. How can I do that?

Thanks, best regards Marcus

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately it’s not possible by default, you would have to install a plugin that provides that functionality or hire a developer

– Kyle

std

Did you find a solution, Marcus?
    //p

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Let’s hope Marcus can reply you.

– Rui

Sotiris

Well I know it is about Dante and I am using Cardinal but I was just looking into this today.

As it stands now there are two options:

A) Check out this plugin which is WordPress and works out of the box

http://codecanyon.net/item/responsive-searchable-3-level-accordion-for-wordpress/2674697

or

B) Or open up your options even further and use a javascript plugin like this one:

http://codecanyon.net/item/zozo-accordion-responsive-and-touchfriendly-/3745464

The second option is very powerful and you can do what ever you want with it as it can load any type of content you like (even code snippets and parts of pages or iframes) and you can also nest more accordions within each of its tabs. However, it is not a wordpress plugin and you need to integrate it manually and then insert the html code in each page you wanted to appear as well. Editing it or setting its options is also manual through html.

It requires quite an effort but nothing comes close to it. I doubt you will find anything more powerful as this in accordions. It all depends on your needs though.

Regards,

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@Sotiris Thanks for the input

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register