New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante A problem with sidebar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    valmat

Hi, I want to tell you this thing: I recently made ​​some changes to the sidebar of my blog: (I wanted to insert the Facebook Like Box side).
    Taking a test, I found some mistakes and I decided to delete it.
    (By the way: how can i plug this in?) I’ve tried but this problem has appeared:

After the elimination of the Like Box, I noticed a change in the sidebar (as you can see in the picture attached): the sentences written in the sidebar overlap on the footer!

A friend of mine sees everything normally (do not see this “overlap” of the text – using a computer with Windows).
    I, however, until yesterday, I saw the error, trying also with four different browsers (Firefox-Safari-Chrome-Opera, all updated to the latest version).

Today, however, the error disappeared on Firefox and Chrome but appears also on other browsers (I’ve also tried to and deleting the chache but the result does not change).

(I use the Mac, the latest model, with all the latest hardware and software specifications. You can try to look at the various items on this page: http://strictlyinc.it/blog/)

I do not know if it’s just mine problem or it happened to other people, in any case, I do not know how to fix it!

Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m also seeing everything fine. if you have a cache plugin please purge or cache.
    Don’t know if you are accessing by any proxy that can also have a cache mechanism.

-Rui

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register