Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    vhirtreiter

Hello,
    first of all this is a great theme, very easy to use and it looks very good!

i have worked with it for the last couple of days and i`ve found a few issues:

<strong>1. Homepage:</strong>
    http://ducadelcosma-shop.qa.randombit.com/visitor
    the Cart and Wishlist flyouts open under the product badges.

i.m aware that the slider should push the products further down the page, and this issue wouldn.t be noticed, but i don`t know yet if the clients wants a slider at all.

2. Product Single Page
    http://ducadelcosma-shop.qa.randombit.com/shop/hosen-roecke/rock/visitor
    Some words are not translatable (via the PoEdit editor).

for example:
    A. go to Kundenmeinungen (0) -> There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours? <- this cannot be translated
    see /neighborhood/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php l.76 & 191
    the theme-specific language domain is missing ( ‘swiftframework’ ), and the default WooCommerce language domain is active ( ‘woocommerce’ )

B. click on “submit yours”
    in the popup, the “Submit review” button is not translatable.

C. same page, just above the “Share products on mail/facebook/twitter/etc”: Category: Hosen/Rocke.
    the word “Category” is not translatable. probably the same language domain issue as above

3. Plugin “Previous and Next Posts in Same Taxonomy”
    i see that you.ve eliminated this plugin in the latest update from today, and that it has been fixed in the WP core, but if the plugin is not active, the prev/next arrows won.t be visible. i had to download the plugin and install it (from your link on the TF discussion board), in order to see the arrows.

see /neighborhood/woocommerce/content-single-product.php l. 98 – the conditional function is still active.

thank you for reading this and i hope that the issues get fixed soon.

best regards,
    andi

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Which version of theme is being used by you ? May i have website URl with wordpress admin login detail so i can check and fix the issue easily .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register