New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood A few questions and bugs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    Nikolaj

Hi there.

We’re working extensively with setting up the site, and while doing so we have run into a couple of things.

In our footer we have a widget displaying the latest posts from the blog, it works well, however it seems that there are a few classes missing on the comments icon, the comments counter, and the heart icon. At least the heart counter displays the colour I chose in the customisation. The hover colour works fine (it changes when I hover, and becomes visible) So, to sum up: The color of comments, comments counter and heart in footer blog widget does not follow other text in footer. Please see screenshot.

I am trying to fix the breadcrumb because it seems to have an extra layer, but it’s not working for me. I am trying to remove “produkter” from breadcrumb on product detail pages and product list page, but my attempts have failed. Is there a way to do this please?

There is no option to add extra class name to “Single Image” Asset – it is there for almost all other assets, shouldn’t it be added here as well in a future update?

The Single Image Asset also seems to be “broken” when you chose Full Width. It’s being displayed in 1170px width, even though I have full-width in my theme settings, the element is 1/1 and I have no sidebars enabled. I tested with Parallax Asset and it is full width, however I do not want the parallax effect on this image, as it is supposed to be the header.

I am using categories for my products in woo commerce. Is there a way to use page builder functionality for WooCommerce category pages please?

That is all for now, I really look forward to hear from you!

Best regards
    Nikolaj

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding the comments, try to add this code below to your custom css option.

.comments-likes a i, .comments-likes a span, .comments-likes .love-it-wrapper a i {
    color: #FFF!important;
    }

Regarding the breadcrumb afraid it’s not easy customization so it goes outside the support scope.

Regarding the extra class in single image caption, will forward the suggestion.
    Also instead parallax can try to place inside a Row asset with full width?

If it don’t work, provide a link to the page where you have the single image full width?

At the moment it’s not possible to edit the category pages using the Swift Page Builder.

-Rui

Nikolaj
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nikolaj

Forgot screenshots, here they are ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nikolaj

Hi.

Any news on this?

BR
    Nikolaj

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Apologize for the delay. Regarding the footer comments/likes color’s already adjusted the css code. Please clear the cache and check.

About the Row asset, I made a confusion with our 2 most recent themes where we have that functionality.

About the full width and the breadcrumb will forward to our Developer.
    Thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Breadcrumbs – Check Settings > Breadcrumb NavXT – the theme doesn’t control the output of each breadcrumb item, the only settings available are there.

Apologies – the full width image option shouldn’t be there, as it’s not currently possible. We’ll consider it for a future update, but for now the option has been removed.

– Ed

creatorofstuff

Any word on the extra class for single image option as mentioned above? (I am interested in it, too, as I would like to reduce the margin under the image.)

Thanks…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@creatorofstuff
    – Please create new topic with your website url.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @creatorofstuff

It has been added for the next update ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

creatorofstuff

Yay!!! Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register