New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help a few issues on Atelier theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    lifeinterwoven

Hi there,

I am having a few issues for the moment more on the check out page and paypal payment.

1.) Paypal payment: I think the paypal payment image was set up by you in the checkout page. Unfortunately, I have set up with another payment gateway to take a credit card payment from a customer. If it is possible that I can change the image of Paypal image to accept only Paypal not Paypal and credit card. Or if you can guide me how to change it or where to change it. (attached screenshot 2016-02-13 11:25:23.png)

2.) The cart page: The quantity of the second item has an icon to increase/decrease the quantity but not on the first item. Can we also set to have the volume order icon as the second item.(attached screenshot 2016-02-13 11:33:48.png)

3.) The checkout page: When I went into the check out page after the first order was paid (yes this is testing on a testing environment) the old information remained appears on the check out page. Shouldn’t it be cleared out for another new order?(attached screenshot 2016-02-13 11:38:32.png)

4.) The checkout page: Since the old information was there so I change to a new information ie new shipping place and clicked the update, the page was defaulted “To check Terms and Conditions” while the page still working! which is a bit strange…
    (attached screenshot 2016-02-13 11:38:32.png and screenshot …. 11:38:42.png).

Thank you very much for your support.
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

1) Is your screenshot reference correct, I don’t see a PayPal logo. Is this what you mean: https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/mktg/Logo/AM_mc_vs_ms_ae_UK.png

2) Have you got enough in stock? Please check your stock quantity is greater then 1.

3) Do you mean old order information or you address/name details? This is pulled in from the logged in user details.

4) Will need a link and login to check that.

Thanks.

lifeinterwoven

Hi David,

Thanks for your email.

1.) I sent the screen that shows it has no credit cards payment facility for Life Interwoven linked with Paypal. A customer only pays by Paypal account in this case. So if we have the Paypal logo with credit cards it is going to confuse a customer. Yes, your link is what I meant. Sorry, I didn’t send you another screenshot as I thought it is defaulted by the theme.

2.) The inventory is 40. Please refer to the attached file Ebony placemat.
    3.) I meant address and name details. Shouldn’t it be cleared for the new order information?
    4.) I will send you another email privately.

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lifeinterwoven
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lifeinterwoven

Hi the team,

Is there any chance I get these issues fixed please? My website has been delayed to be on live already so I need to fix them quickly. If you can’t fix which points let me know.

Many thanks.
    Regards

David Martin – Support

1) Upload and activate your child theme, within the child theme functions.php file, place this:

function sf_replace_pp_icons( $iconUrl ) {
    	return get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/images/acceptedCards.png';
    }
    add_filter('woocommerce_paypal_icon', 'sf_replace_pp_icons');

Create new folder in your child theme directory called /images/ and upload your new image called: acceptedCards.png.

2) You need to edit the product and remove this option you have checked: “Enable this to only allow one of this item to be bought in a single order

3) This is default WooCommerce behaviour.

Thanks.

lifeinterwoven

Hi David,

Fantastic. All good now.

2.) Now I know the trigger. Thanks for your suggestions.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

David Martin – Support

Great, no problem!

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register