New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante A couple of questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    simonvk

Howdy,

I’ve got a couple of questions bundled up ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Is it possible to make a sidebar on the product page (e.g., I’d like to use the WooCommerce sidebar there) smaller than the default option? It’s a pretty wide sidebar if enabled. Thinking of putting a sidebar on the right.

2. The Shop Products element from the Swift page builder is great for use in the blog. However at the end of the article, when I’m linking to products in the shop and want to use that element, I can only link to categories (slugs). Is it possible to link to tags too? Or perhaps even to single products (maybe something for a future update)? Blog posts can be very specific, and in this case you’d only be able to link to a full category instead of a grouped product section.

3. When you search on the site, results show products as well as blog posts. That’s nice, but there’s no difference to be seen in the results. Under each search result there’s a date when it was published, I’d like to see that removed and maybe show there either ‘Products’ or ‘Posts’ to see a difference in search results. Not sure if that’s possible…

4. I guess this would be too big of a thing to do without turning the theme upside down, but it would be cool to have the extra product images not show up below the main image on the product page, but on the left. See the iPod docking speaker image for an example. If not, perhaps an idea for a future version!

simonvk

*Woops, first attached picture was an error. Ignore that :)*

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Of course, you can set a sidebar but you can’t change the width of the sidebar or it will cause issues with the layout of the page

2) Not as of yet, only categories. I will feedback to the developer about including tags

3) Unfortunately as of yet the search result page is pretty basic, all post types have the same layout. We may look into making the result page more complex but as of yet it’s not possible.

4) Thanks for the feedback, however this has not been requested before, and I think the more popular option is to have the images below the main image

– Kyle

alemarengo

Hi Kyle.
    Regarding Dante’s search page formatting, I’d like to know if there’s only one style coded.
    If I set or not a sidebar, options like Mini, Standard, Masonry doesn’t affect the looking of search results, which look like you can see in the attached screenshot.
    Is it normal this way, is there something missing in my config or are you planning to style search results?
    Many thanks to let me know about that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @puntobiancosnc

As of the moment, that is the only option for search results – you can’t set it to be any of the other styles.

This is something we’ll likely add as a theme option in a future update though.

Thanks,

– Ed

alemarengo

Thanks Ed for your reply.
    I really hope so you will add to your theme.
    As stunning as Dante looks, you can’t allow it to have this little missing feature. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the input @puntobiancosnc. Thanks Ed.

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register