Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dschertz

Is there any way to edit the 404 page? I’d like to change the design of it. I wasn’t able to find it anywhere on the pages or posts. It looked liked a blog post so I assumed it was there.

If it’s not possible without coding, can this be added to the next update or at least allow us to assign a specific page as the 404?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

You can copy the 404.php file from the theme folder and put it in the child theme folder and customize accordingly.
    I will let the developer know and maybe he can push an update.

Thanks
    Tahir

mqemphatic

I uploaded the dante-child zip file in the themes folder on my host server. Unzipped it. Went into WP and activated the child theme. Re-assigned the menu so all pages are showing. I also put the 404.php file into the dante-child folder and I still cannot seem to locate and edit the 404 page. I checked in pages and posts and it won’t show an option to edit that page. Can you help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You will have to modify the 404.php file itself. I am afraid there are no theme options to modify it.
    If you do not have sufficient technical knowledge. Please hire a freelancer that you trust.

Thanks
    Tahir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register