Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
    jaunmims1

Ok great! As for the Out of Stock, is there a way to set up the product, however not letting people purchase it? I want to treat it as a coming soon product. I dont them to be able to put in their cart at all. I tried putting out of stock, but of course it puts the the label on the photo.
    I also tied muting in the price as “TBA” but when I do so, the price comes up as “Free”. Not sure how to handle.

jaunmims1

Nevermind, I just figured it out. Thanks again for all your help!!

dejavu

Great! State how you figured it out so others will know.

jaunmims1

Sure. I simply left price field empty for the product. This way the ad to cart button doesn’t show up on product page.

jaunmims1

hi dejavu,
    you’ve been so helpful. I was wondering if you could help with my “Shop” page. I’m trying to set get the woocommerce sidebar to show up on the left side like the demo, however it will not show up at all (http://shopstated.com/shop/). I have set what I want in the woocommerce sidebar in the widget section. Then when I go to my shop page and set it to use the sidebar, nothing happens. Also, my alt background for heading is set to the same as all of my other pages, but it doesn’t show up on the shop page. If you can help, please let me know.

Thanks!

dejavu

You should go to Theme Options > Woocommerce Options and choose to set the shop sidebar there. You also have to set the alt background on the actual shop page under Page Meta/Page Options.

Hope that helps!

jaunmims1

Yes that helped! Thanks!

dejavu

Great…good luck!

catseye

Jaunmims, how did you resolve the blurry image issue mate? Would be well appreciated.

jaunmims1

Hi catseye. Yes. In Woocommerce tab, click Settings. Then select “Catalog” tab at top. At the bottom, there is a section called Image Options, which has a link to “regenerate your thumbnails”. Click this and install this plugin.

Once this is done, just regenerate all thumbnails and it fixed my issues. you may not notice it right away, but if you keep refreshing your website, the images should become clear after a minute or two.

Hope this helps!

catseye

Thanks a lot for this information! 🙂

catseye

You’re a boss, sorted this out for me. Now to tackle the other 1000 issues I’ve got with the theme LOL!

jaunmims1

Glad to help! Good luck!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register