New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift 2nd line of list not indenting properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    focusingresources

Hi,
    I’ve spent some time scouring the forums and have seen numerous posts about how to get the second line of text to line up with the text in a list (as opposed to being lined up with the bullet).

This seemed to work for me:
    .content-wrap ul > li {
    margin-left: 46px;
    text-indent: -27px;
    }

Which made the lists look fantastic, however, it has messed up the tab titles, the excerpt descriptions on portfolio items, etc.

Can you suggest some css that would get the desired effect on lists without mucking up everything else?

Many many thanks in advance.

~Maggie

P.S. I should mention I took out the custom CSS to get the indents, as it messed up a lot of things.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you link me to the page URL you are trying this? Please remove the above CSS also if you have added it back.

focusingresources

Hi David,

I took that CSS out because it caused a lot of problems (it was just in the general custom CSS spot). Here is an example of a page where the bullets don’t behave like bullets should.

https://focusingresour.staging.wpengine.com/?portfolio=focusing-level-two-the-path-of-the-companion

I basically just want a way to make the 2nd and additional lines of text line up with the text above, not with the bullet.

Thank you!
    Maggie

David Martin – Support

Please add this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

.sf-list li span {
        display: block;
        max-width: 100%;
        margin-left: 15px;
    }
    .sf-list li i {
        float: left;
        margin-top: 4px;
    }
    focusingresources

Thanks! I had to bump the left margin from 15 to 25px to get it to line up, but that did the trick. Hooray!

David Martin – Support

Glad to help you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register