New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions 2017 Feature Request Topic

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
    copara

Atelier: my suggestions are purely UI based:

– Order Thank You Page – needs a better information layout. ‘Upflit’ has a much better looking layout. Maybe inspiration can come from there.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

thanks for the input.
    -Rui

aimeandalex

I’m not sure if this is really the right place for it, but I’d really appreciate more documentation. I’ve made about 8 websites from Atelier/Cardinal/Uplift so think I’ve found everything now, but some parts of the process have been really slow as I couldn’t find the correct settings.

It would be great to have separate documentation for every element in the page builder, showing how the back end related to the front end. Some of the text in the builder itself could be more clear too, a lot of the times the ‘i’ rollovers don’t help.

I’ve found a lot of solutions in the support forum, it would be great is once a problem/question had been asked, someone could check and make sure the same information was available in a sensible, permanent location – at the moment I keep re-searching the help forum and trying to remember the ticket names.

Damsho

I would like an option to show the categories as seen on my attached image.
    This would be lovely for my homepage.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

@Damsho – categories can already by inserted into a menu/mega menu column. Open a ticket if you require further assistance.

Thanks.

aimeandalex

I just remembered a really small feature that I mentioned in a ticket a few months back. it would be great to be able to select a custom Page to use as the 404 – is the same fashion we can select a custom Page for maintenance mode.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @aimeandalex

Which theme are you using? We have this built for Uplift, so will add it into the next update for the theme you are using.

Thanks,

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@Ian – if you use the “hidden” class in the extra class box, this should hide it from all viewports.

Let us know.

– Ed

aimeandalex

Hi Ed – I’m mainly using Atelier

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the info.

-Rui

LinnightL

Customer showcase area for your themes

request form for sites to be considered – basically you pick and choose who represents your products in the best light or interesting ways.

Screen cap of landing page to be clicked through to actual websites

Serves as marketing tool for SwiftIdeas and inspiration for future customers

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for that idea.

-Rui

mikemikemike

Awesome theme with lots of opportunities.
    🙂

– make it easier to change the main menu button
    – allowing inbuilt slider (Rev. Slider etc.) as Page Title Background (not just one background-image)

<3

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@mikemikemike
    Thanks for the input, for what theme?

-Rui

Ian

One last thing!

I am a big fan of the social sharing button in Cardinal.

I wish all the themes had an option for social sharing where you could choose Sharing Bar or Sharing Button in the theme options.

-Ian

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register