New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions 2017 Feature Request Topic

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
    David Martin – Support

@LinnightL – For Nota this feature will be within 1.0.4 release almost certainly as I have this scheduled into my todo list.

Amber Needler

Hi, I am currently using Uplift.

Would be great to have the option to have a naked Header when using the menu style on the side! Something like this…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ehandelsfabriken

In Atelier. I’m really missing an option where I can decide how the Hero header background image is displayed. As for now I think it displays from top and center. I would like to be able to have it display from center (vertically) and center. Because as for now, many of the images wont display good (peoples heads cut off etc.) unless I take them into Photoshop and crop them. And I would like to keep the Hero header height under 600px.

Pixellbox

2 more bugs

12. On mobile when pressing on the image of a product. First the product image rises and then I have to press a second time to actualy go to the page. When choosing to not show shadow it becomes even more confusing for the customer because he won’t see it “rising” when he presses it the first time.

13. cut off shadows or other elements (on hover):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3miXr1Rhe2NSVJYdGJXaFhSTlE/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3miXr1Rhe2NQy1DRzVXdXYzbGM/view?usp=sharing

14. On atelier there is always an add to cart button visible on mobile. It is not with Uplift. Maybe create something similar? Also maybe make this an option for desktop to always have the add to cart button visible without having to hover on desktop:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3miXr1Rhe2NcGE5R3dHd2Rxc3c/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3miXr1Rhe2NV3lzYXN5b0liaHc/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3miXr1Rhe2NbEozVUpDRWltYk0/view?usp=sharing

oliverr
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

thanks guys for the feedback.

-Rui

krowest

A new Atelier template user here.

I would like to see just 2 things added to the Atelier template.

1. Color dots at the product pages instead of only a dropdown menu with the color variations in text form. So that the customer can pick a product in a certain color by pressing on the coloured dots instead of using the dropdown menu. It’s one click less and visually easier for most of the users I think.

2. Thumbnails of product at the cart page on mobile (small screens). I know there isn’t a lot of space horizontally, but maybe you guys could somehow find a way to make it work even with not that much space.

I’m not 100% sure if these options aren’t available now because my WordPress skills are somewhat lowww.

Thanks for the awesome theme by the way!!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@krowest
    Thanks for the feedback and for the kind words.

-Rui

Ivan

Hello

It’s a letter from wpengine a proposal to test plug-ins to work with PHP, and the 7:

WP Engine now supports PHP 7, the most significant PHP update in over a decade. PHP 7 has been refactored to improve performance and memory consumption without requiring additional hardware.

We would like to invite you to make the upgrade and benefit from the following improvements:

Site speed – PHP 7 can handle uncached hits 2-3x faster than on PHP 5.5
    Resource efficiency – An upgrade to PHP 7 is estimated to bring 30-50% improvements in memory consumption
    Service more concurrent users – PHP 7 can serve up to 3x as many requests per second and handle more traffic with the same number of resources
    Null coalescing operator – Create shortcuts for common use cases by consolidating comparisons and checks into a single operator
    Error Handling – Many fatal errors have been replaced with object-oriented exceptions to make it easier to find and address bugs
    Long-Term Support – Lower technical debt with ongoing support of bug fixes, security patches, and maintenance updates for years to come
    Here are the steps to implementing PHP 7 on your site:

Step 1: Evaluate your site for PHP 7 readiness using the free PHP Compatibility Checker Plugin on the WordPress repo. We recommend you run and pass the PHP 7 Compatibility Check before initiating the upgrade to protect your sites from potential issues caused by incompatible themes and plugins. Please note, PHP 7 is also not backward compatible.

I had the test and it turned out that everything is compatible, except threads Cardinal and Swift Framework plugin.

You plan to update Cardinal and Swift Framework plug-in compatibility with PHP 7?

Thanks in advance

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@Ivan

Our themes and plugin already run in PHP7, there were a few issues that were fixed but it’s all good now.

-Rui

kushalkamra

Hi,

It would be great if there’s a option for tabs on product page to have a different alignment than is currently available.

Thanks

Ian

I often have content on a page that I do not want to show for a period of time, but it is a hassle to remove it and add it again, especially with a site someone else is looking after. Do you think you could add a show on no screen sizes to the swift page builder & and maybe a colour tag to show it is always hidden.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

thanks guys for the feedback.

-Rui

lambsalmon

Rollovers for Category Images (buttons) on Neighbourhood.

Thanks,

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the input.
    -Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register