New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante 2.53 Update and Naked Header Demo Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mentosdrive

Hi Ed,

I’m extremely embarrassed and I feel like a real ****, you are totally right, the first time I installed the theme, I brought down the menu through css, after a couple of weeks without touching the theme, I assumed that was an option included in it and never thought about that because it was working.

I assume my mistake and I would like to apologize, but also, I would like to thank you one more time, because I’ve been buying your themes for long time and you and your team always have been there to help, not just me, but everyone.

So, here is my last question, if you take a look to the attached picture you will see that I’m using the custom css you gave me to use a specific parallax size, which is 600px height.

.spb_parallax_asset.extra-class {
    height: 600px;
    }

I would like to know if there’s a way to bring down the menu right below the parallax (that’s the reason because you found the 765px in the naked header parallax, 600px + 165px top margin) without messing with the whole theme, which foolish me, I did…

Thanks again for your help and patience!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Don’t worry about it!

Unfortunately that’s not possible, would require template modifications – the only way would be if you disabled responsiveness, then you could absolutely position it.

– Ed

mentosdrive

Hi Ed,

Thanks again!!!!!

No worries, I will leave the menu on top!

Have a nice day and again my apologies!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thank you – you too!

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register