New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante 2.53 Update and Naked Header Demo Issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mentosdrive

Hi,

Ed helped me through themeforest to solve how to create the naked header example, by the time he helped me I had installed Dante 2.52, once everything looked like the naked demo, I realized that I couldn’t see the text editing tools inside the parallax, so I assumed I had to update Dante to 2.53.

After I did that, my homepage (naked header replica) changed. Parallax and other elements were not there anymore, even been into the editor (home)

I’ll paste all the conversation I had with ED on themeforest, then I’ll add more details:

Hi Ed,

I want to create the same full-screen, full-height parallax element like this: dante.swiftideas.net/home/home-eight-naked/. I also want to create the same type of mobile experience – where the video is replaced with a static image and button.

When I use the exact same parallax parameters from the demo content on my site, I get a white space on the top (between parallax and top of the page)

How do I remove that white space?

Yes, I followed every single detail from http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/replicating-the-demo-naked-header-example/

Please Ed, help me get rid of the blank gap in between the parallax and the top of the page!

Thanks!

I found the solution, Thanks!

One last question, how do I setup the parallax image to be displayed 500 px height?

Yes, I tried window and content display and the image is 1280×500.

Thanks!

Or to make things easier, how to set up a parallax image to match the same dimension (Width x Height) as the sample video in the naked header page?

SwiftIdeas AUTHOR 6 days ago
    The issue is that the parallax is designed for an image to be the background image, as it will always be set to cover the area, which will change depending on screen size/content. You could add an extra class to the asset though, and then fix a height with the following custom css:

.spb_parallax_asset.extra-class {
    height: 500px;
    }
    Hope that helps!

– Ed

mentosdrive PURCHASED 5 days ago
    Thanks Ed! Worked perfectly!

One last question, how can style the text and add the button you have on the naked parallax?

I tried styling the text inside the parallax but nothing happens, everything stays the same.

Thanks!

How are you styling the text? Best way to do this is inline on the text within the content editor. There you can change colour/style etc using the WYSIWYG editor, and add buttons using the shortcode generator.

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I was asking about the text styling since I didn’t see the editor. I thought maybe the reason why the editor wasn’t there, was because I updated WP but not the theme to the 2.53 version.

So, I updated the theme, now I can see the editor, but, all 70% of the content I had on my home page, including the parallax disappeared.

I created a brand new homepage from scratch, following the exact same direction you gave me (directions that worked before the update), and nothing.

Am I missing something? Help Ed!

Thanks again for your help!

Hi there,

What do you mean the content / parallax disappeared? Probably best to log a support topic detailing the situation, and providing a link/login so that our support team can assist – http://support.swiftideas.net

Thanks!

– Ed

So, maybe something happened after I updated the theme, I don’t know, but anyway I would like you to take a look please?

I’ll send you the login info once you reply this message.

Thanks for your great help!

Hoping to hear from you really soon!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you very soon .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

mentosdrive

Thanks Mohammad!

I’m looking forward to find the solution for this issue!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @mentosdrive,

Nothing that i’m aware of with the theme update could cause your parallax sections to disappear. Are you able to add sections still and use the page builder?

– Ed

mentosdrive

Hi Ed!

Meanwhile I was waiting for your response, I uninstall everything, even wordpress, then I install everything back, created everything from scratch and that was the solution.

Now, when I tested the homepage on my mobile (HTC one) the naked header parallax and the menu are not there. When you click on the side icon the only thing you can see is the search option.

Any ideas?

Thanks Again Ed for your support!

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@mentosdrive – have you set the mobile menu in the Appearance > Menus section?

Are you using a parallax video or image?

– Ed

mentosdrive

Hi Ed,

Thanks again for your prompt reply!

You are totally right, after updating the theme I forgot to check the menus section, now it’s working!

About the naked header parallax, right now I’m using an image but maybe I’ll use videos from time to time. Would you be so kind to let me know what should I do in both cases, images and videos, in order to be able to see them on mobile?

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@mentosdrive – videos don’t work on mobile, as it’s not possible to autoplay them. So in that case the image is used as a fallback.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

mentosdrive

Hi Ed,

Thanks again!

Right now I’m using an image and as I told you before is not showing on the homepage on mobile (naked header)

All the other parallax in different pages show perfectly, the only one that doesn’t show is the one on the homepage…

Help please?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link to the site so that I can check it out and see what’s up?

Thanks,

– Ed

mentosdrive
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Not seeing a naked header on the homepage?

– Ed

mentosdrive

Hi Ed,

I’m still not able to see the naked header (homepage on mobile), BUT, also I checked on the desktop version and again is not there (2 days ago was working on desktop perfectly)

I really don’t know what it’s happening. Were you able to login into the admin panel?

Thanks!

mentosdrive

And, I noticed that when I open the website on explorer, the logo goes crazy and every time I refresh the page, shows a different of size it.

I think Kyle helped somebody a couple of weeks ago with the same problem, I tried to follow the posts but they had a lot of private messages and it seems that Kyle fixed a lot of thing directly into the person’s admin panel…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

This is your issue:

.page-id-212 .header-wrap {
    width: 100%;
    position: absolute;
    top: 765px;
    left: 0;
    z-index: 7;
    }

That needs to be 0. Looks like you’ve edited what we provide and it’s not working because of that.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register