New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante 1 more issue with Mobile Display

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    21cls_media

Yes, it does work well with larger browsers. However, mobile/smaller browsers do not work well with this so we do not feel this is 100% supported. What we would like to know is what shortcodes are 100% supported.

We believe we are using one of the shortcodes that resizes correctly on slide #2. However the slide #2 shortcode has problems with alignment on smaller browsers/mobile. I see that on some iphone devices that your buttons/shortcodes sometimes disappear, but we would not like to have this feature.

We have also tried to work with html creation in the slider, but this doesn’t work well with re-sizing at all.

Do you have any specific guidance or documentation on how to properly create slides with buttons that work well with smaller devices?

We appreciate your support on this. Themepunch (developer of plugin) states the following on their support website so we are really hoping you can help us find a solution.

“In case you purchased the Plugin bundled in a Theme, Please contact the Theme Author via his profile page, or his support forum, as it is there responsibility to provide you support for the complete package ie Theme+Plugins. Due to the high number of tickets from users who have not purchased from us directly via codecanyon, we can not responding if the plugin was included/bundled/bought with a theme purchase.”

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok I understand your issue, however we are very limited within how much we can help you with the slider because it’s not our code to change.

You can use the button shortcodes on the slider however if they do not look nice when resized to mobile then there’s not much you can do. To be honest I prefer to disable the slider on mobile as it’s not usable or readable

– Kyle

21cls_media

Thank you for the information. We would like to be able to turn off certain slider layers when our browser goes to mobile mode.

I see that you have the button disappear like this in one of your examples on the Dante preview page. Could you give us some guidance on how to do this?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please see the attached screenshot

In your slider settings you need to select the width were you want the layers to be hidden, for e.g. 640px, then when adding layers to your slides, check the box to hide layer under width

21cls_media

Thank you Kyle. This combined with some mobile specific designs seems to be our best bet for having a mobile compatible slider.

We are sad that the following code does not seem to be responsive, since we will not be able to utilize the full screen video option after the link is clicked, but we will try our best with other solutions:
    [sf_fullscreenvideo type=”icon-button” videourl=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqTghHxD7t4″%5D

Appreciate the assistance.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

– Kyle

Kelle27

Hi,

I have an issue with mobile display.

I have a paragraph that breaks up a word when I drag the browser screen to mobile size.
    Is there a way where it ‘enters’ down the complete word down to the next line rather than breaking the word into half.

Please see the word ‘experience’ in the image attached,

Your help would be appreciate greatly!

Kelly

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Try this:

.spb-asset-content > h1, .spb-asset-content p {
      word-break: keep-all;
    }

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register