New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante 1 more issue with Mobile Display

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    21cls_media

Hello,
    I have another issue pertaining to the Revolution Slider on my Dante mobile site.

If you see in the attachments,
    1. This first image shows what the Revolution Slider looks like in the Google Chrome browser and still looks very similar in Safari, which is exactly how they should be displaying. However, in Firefox, the text is not translating over the same.

2. In this image, showing the mobile version of the website (iPhone 5s), the Revolutionary Slider “icon-button” short-code is not responding very well to the mobile size. I did notice that it seems to display correctly on an iPad. After looking through the forums, I noticed someone else said they had issues with viewing their site on an iPhone. They were told to update there theme to the most recent version of Dante, that seemed to have fixed there problem. I tried this as well and it does not seem to fix my problem.

The Fullscreen Video Shortcode does work correctly with the youtube video, besides being responsive to mobile devices. I will include the code I am using for the button below just in case…

[sf_fullscreenvideo type=”icon-button” videourl=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyqnMvPGfes”%5D

Thank you for your help!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please provide me with a link so I can test out the issues

Also please make sure you have updated to version 2.54

– Kyle

21cls_media
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry but I see that you are referring to the revolution slider, it’s just the way it controls the layers when it responds. We have no control over it so I’m afraid there is nothing we can do for you

– Kyle

21cls_media

So are you saying that Dante’s Revolution Slider is not compatible with Dante’s own shortcodes? If this is not possible, do you have any suggestions as to what I should do? I mean there has got to be some kind of solution to have a slider with buttons that work across all platforms..

Kyle – SUPPORT

It’s the responsiveness of the slider itself that causes layers to overlap, as we are not the developers of the plugin it is not our fault.

I would suggest using a parallax section instead of a slideshow for your video button

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

Check out the ‘full screen video’ section on http://dante.swiftideas.net/

– Kyle

21cls_media

Parallax sections are not capable of being a slider though, correct? So not even the “layer slider” can have any kind of buttons to link out that are responsive across all platforms? The purpose of all this is to have a featured slider on our homepage.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes you can use one of the sliders on your site, and yes you can use buttons. But if they overlap when resized then that is an issue with the plugin not our theme. It’s the same with plain text, sometimes it overlaps on mobile

– Kyle

21cls_media

Could you provide us some insight on how you were able to get your responsive slider on the live preview to work? Settings you used?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry I’m not sure what you mean by ‘get it to work’? What’s not working for you?

– Kyle

21cls_media
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

On our demo we do not use this shortcode on a slider

– Kyle

21cls_media

Does this mean that some of your shortcode is not support for the slider? If so do you have a list of supported shortcodes for the slider?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I can see it on your site, so yes it is supported

The issue you’re having is with the resizing of the slider, which I explained is the way the slider resizes

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register